EMI emirates nbd pjsc

while your all off mining......, page-7

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: oscarone: while your all off mining...... Thanks Mick but I am no guru.
    Having held the stock for 5 years I do take a keen interest in it. More importantly the massive potential of online advertising. It is the future for taking products to the consumer. It's cost effectiveness is only just beginning to sink in. The uptake of broadband and the growth in consumer confidence to purchase goods on line, music, movies video streaming etc are bringing countless millions of potential customers to the net and businesses and appear right in their screen whenever they vist there favourite web site. ( ie Niki on AFL.com.au or Mantester United.com).

I've Also chosen Michell Partners and Emitch to be my vechicle to ride this wave. And while Harold holds 35% of the company I know my moneys in good well managed highly respected hands.

As for the 58% increase in profits for the half year.....have a look at the improvement for the December quarter up 74%.
    Emitch is not only expanding (NZ) its picking up pace. I can post the news should you so wish.

I'll buy more on weekness.........I'm sick of kicking myself every time I dont.

Cheers Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.