VRX 10.7% 3.1¢ vrx silica limited

Whilst we wait..., page-112

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Its the same industry whether here or the US. The same problem that you may not like what you hear?

they have stated that glass may stay flat or slightly rise. Which is not so bad. None of you asked why I had posted the link. You just 'ass'umed it was bad news. I pity you folk that have unjustifiable unrelenting views. If you actually had a mind for reasoning and critical thinking you would ask a person first there reason before launching into an embarrassing arguement.

I would hope that VRX stays away from fracking sand. Cyclical business with environmental image problems and varying cash flows. I suppose cyclical cash could be the same for construction, foundry and solar depending on property booms, global economics and government incentives.

me I find good news and bad and I will continue to post it. Brings a level and rational level of conversation. I couldn't give a flying F@(k what you guys in the cheerleaders squad say.

I think this may be a good time for the company to be entering the market. On the back of economic slowdown to ride the wave up. Sell the company at the top for a decent sum and go relax somewhere with the profit.

change in sentiment to buy however on dips. Ive done this twice now to increase my holding recently and put the capital back in the tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $19.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $3.345K 115.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 141825 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 240699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.