VRX 3.03% 3.2¢ vrx silica limited

OK, so why did you post the article?I wasn’t against the article...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    OK, so why did you post the article?

I wasn’t against the article just my warped sense of humor with a good dose of antiAmerica
    saw the whole thing different than you.

We (you, Tumby, I and others) have had a discussion here before about VRX and fracking sand. The consensus as I remember it, was that VRX had much more to gain by NOT selling fracking sand and to aim for an eco-friendly/green business model.

Management obviously came to that conclusion too - Fracking sand as a sale item has been removed and according to info at the AGM a huge emphasis has been put on developing a system to leave the mined land in a similar condition as it is today.

Yes silica is the same industry but WA China & India are literally on the other side of the world in terms of markets. But that doesn’t mean US Silica doesn’t have very long arms with fingers in lots of pies eg it has a mine in Victoria & who knows what else in Oz. Be very interesting to see how their AustralAsian Region business performs & compares against the US one.
    That would give a very interesting picture of the Silica Markets!!

As to posting articles with different views and having diverse opinions - awesome keep it coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $7.71K 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28357 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.