VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

Harry,Thanks for that info - I had not realised there was a...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Harry,

Thanks for that info - I had not realised there was a limit on the existing rail capacity.

Well, the mineral sands mines could afford to put in the rail lines for their operations (running for around 50 years so far was what BM said in the podcast). As with the port facilities upgrades (I am assuming that upgrading there is possible and not constrained by space etc) a cash cow generating big $$$ over 100 yrs + can either pay for a new/upgraded rail lne or the rail operators could, in the certain knowledge of getting ongoing business decades past the payback.

This is all very obvious to an armchair capatilist like me. I'm sure there would be challenges, but there doesn't seem to be any fundamental reason why VRX coud not install required infrastructure to massively increase output in the face of ongoing masive demand for their products. Twiggy did it for FMC on borowed money in massive ammounts and made big profits for the financiers and, more importantly, the shareholders. If the vast rivers of profit we see in our fevered VRX imagniations are anything like realised, VRX would be able to pretty much do anything it wants from cash-flow.

Of course, this should not be our, or VRX's, focus right now - getting the first shovel of sand on a ship and opening the flood-gates on the income stream is where we are heading now.

As to this being a potetnial Disallowed - fully agree. Given my optimistic assesment of the longer term future past the current focus, I can see multi-bagging from there.

Keith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.2¢ $52.59K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134997 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 18126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.