VRX 0.00% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Whilst we wait..., page-2598

1. 15,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2575
    you've just hit the nail on the head regarding what FIRB care about.... that and whether there is an inherent dependency for or to national security or Defence capability.

A glass factory is similiar to the ports, there is limited sensitive data or industry dependence and its pretty hard to pick up and move a port..... if conflict was to break out you just nationalise it and poof! its Australia's again.

While i have tumby on block, i'm assuming he is now suggesting that the future future future plans may be derailed because of China's involvement in the purchase or refinement of our products. this really isnt worth considering as its it bares no more risk then Australian olive farms or beef exports...... the big difference is that we have malayasia, japan, korea, indonesia, singapore, vientam and a host of other countries demanding our material...

As you've said, because there is no existing industry there is no established dependence on china.... we can sell our goods anywhere and everywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $10.46K 292.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 271873 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 334860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.