VRX 2.70% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Whilst we wait..., page-312

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    You know what I would’ve like to have seen occur, an update to SH on what has/is going on. That conference he attended was pointless really with an outdated presentation. Glad it was only held locally

I don’t care Bruce comes out and says due to ...... we now anticipate ML will be decided in 1st/2nd quarter of 2020. At least we are up to date.

Personally IMO, I think a simple update with something along the lines of - we have concluded negations with Party A on issue A, we have now all outstanding parts to issue B finalised and lodged. We are now awaiting the DMP for their decision which we anticipate will be delivered by.... we haven’t even got that, just a few lines in a BFS!

I also think Bruce is quite vague with the “all of these interested parties” line. One MOU is signed, lets finalise these other interested parties. They will obviously be subject to approvals, so what harm is putting the “cart before the horse”

The company needs to start drumming up some Interest, the crickets are deafening at present and people will be inclined to move their investments elsewhere

All IMO

cheers
    MG
    Last edited by Mininggold82: 16/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $396 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84589 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 32292 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.