VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

Whilst we wait..., page-421

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Bomber, there are a few using multiple nics on here via proxy ip, over the years i have found that when one has a large number of shares you cannot afford to be caught up in side chat with other holders or interested parties, they will say anything in a desperate attempt to keep you from selling, certain parties will try to make you buy more while they are selling, then without any notice they will dump and dribble out what they have done when it suits them. I am not having any contact with any holders or close associates and my mind is free without the steering influence via third parties.
    I am seriously thinking of dumping hot copper, I am far better off being my own man, doing my own research and not reading fluffed up comments from vested parties, i know who some of the new nics are on here, its easy to tell, keep the positive news flow going, and i can say one thing, i am not on the buy side. And if i went from bear to bull i am not saying a word. I must say that a lot of my previous comments were via information feed from people that need not to be mentioned, its just looking back over time they spouted a lot of BS that i took on good faith and parroted like a good little gaslighted messenger service...no more!
    Last edited by Tumby: 21/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.