VRX 1.75% 5.6¢ vrx silica limited

this is the lowest capex project i've seen in a while, its 30...

1. 14,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2551
    this is the lowest capex project i've seen in a while, its 30 odd million which is nothing... you could do it with a SPP if needs be, current market sentiment not with standing.

The overall problem was the banks didn't want to bother with such a small short term loan. They may be re-thinking that strategy now. Moreover, the universe remains yield starved so some fund out there will be desperate for a slice.

Not saying tomorrow, but one of 2 things happens.
    1- the COVID goes away in about 2 months,
    2 - it becomes boring and the world moves on (i like to call this PGAF, peak give-a-f*).

lets be real here, ultimately we are discussing at worst 3% of nations population, all above the age of peak labour force contribution, that may.... may,.... perish.

Eventually capitalists will do the maths, the public will get bored of being scared and we'll learn to accept the risk so we can get on with our lives...... thats when you want to be fully stocked on shares.

Iran, Isreal and Iraq have been at a constant state of real war.... i mean bombs go bang and rip children apart kinda war.... and they adapted and grew, creating new industries along the way.

Capture.JPG

How long do you think anyone sub 65 is going to tolerate being lock-down for the sake of the elderly. Hate to be the bad guy, but this panic has a 90 day shelf life at best before people just accept the risk.

All this panic is stupid and is narrowing peoples focus to hours not months or years. i don't want to discuss real biological risk, or death rates etc.. only perceived risk...

Kinda like the boomers don't care about climate change because they won't be around, the younger generous will stop caring pretty soon because they aren't at perceived risk..

BUY BUY BUY
    Last edited by blister: 23/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $32.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $1.388K 24.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 134845 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 12490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 27500
Last updated 15.18pm 08/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.