VRX 7.14% 5.2¢ vrx silica limited

Whilst we wait..., page-16

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Actually mate , it was the very actions of the company which created the doubts in the first place.

Those feasibility studies were promised before last Christmas if you’ll recall. The sneering reply that it was just the COMPONENTS of the studies that they were providing at the time was revealing to myself. And let’s not forget that I was also pilloried when I put forward my estimations of the real cost of the processing infrastructure after management had alluded that they were looking at a “ 2nd hand starter plant “ which was going to be operational for $2Million ( LOL) .

Throw in the xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx of the upcoming CR amongst other things and you’ll start to understand why doubt regarding the where the true interests of people running things lies. Hint : It’s not the retail shareholders.

When I question things - which I’ve only done on a few occasions ie The legal dispute over tenement ownership, the pricing of infrastructure and the transport of product- it’s actually in your own best interests. Please don’t take these questions personally as it’s a bit embarrassing for yourself.

Do you take offence, or imagine Tumby as a down ramping troll with a suspect agenda when he is getting his own environmental studies done or doubting the company’s line regarding other statements they’ve made.

Dont ever believe a word that directors will tell you without confirmation and you’ll be much better off .
    Last edited by Pilbars: 03/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $32.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $16.06K 308.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 179178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.