FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Whingers

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Honestly , some of you guys ( I presume you're men ) can't help but post on here your little sarcastic nicknames you have for management , or your self proclaimed accurate and highly knowledgeable predictions and advice for the company based on what , rumours , assumptions , share price or two years and counting of suspension ?
    I have a very close friend who had shares in a company that was in suspension for three years which came good and she made a bundle , never once did i hear her whinge about her company .
    Three deals have fallen through yet these guys you keep making names up for still haven't given in.
    KR would be twice the age even three times the age probably of some of you and you show disrespect in the most audacious and arrogant way without backing it up with anything other than what we all know and that is nothing has happen yet.
    Well that could be a very good thing because i would rather the company open with the IO price on the rise rather than where it has been heading for the last four years because my profit would be a lot less.
    I'm not saying i know anything other than what i read in the paper every day and that is IO is looking very good right now , and what i know for sure is the company which as we all know for sure has a shit load of very good IO with all the trimmings other than finance to go with it.
    As long as the company is alive and fighting i will give it and management my full support , that's how i manage my investments in this situation ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.