FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

You are correct UG, we do base all our posts on rumours...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    You are correct UG, we do base all our posts on rumours assumptions and guess work... why do you think that is? simple, cause these incompetent fools that pass themselves off as Management are not forthcoming with any information whatsoever, The quarterly reports are cut and pasted from the previous ones and for the last 5 or 6 years, we have been getting told it's imminent, any day now, shortly, and yet nothing has come to fruition. The current situation that we find ourselves in, trading without any cash, is due to bad loan agreements that the management got at loan shark interest rates, while milking the 3b gravy train and diluting our investments to next to nothing. Had they been Competent, they could have been claiming the R&D funds instead of milking 3b's.

Granted that some things are beyond their control, one thing that isn't, is communication, they treat us with total contempt and disregard, refusing to take calls, You feel free to give management your full support, But if they want mine, they have to damn well earn it, I'm 50k out of pocket, which I guess is the risk you take when investing, But I would have cut my losses and sold out years ago, and at least retained some of my hard earned savings, except some lying mongrels told us that funding was imminent.

you may call it Whinging, I call it, calling a spade a spade... I wouldn't hire this management team as dog catchers.

Regards
    Incognito.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.