AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

whisper, page-42

1. 40 Posts.
    cb

imo drona is out of his depth. we allknow talk is cheap and yes he can talk. i don't know his exact age but he doesn't look all that old to me (read experinced).

re any 'ongoing' big pharma deal - its becoming more obvious no one is rushing in to secure ATC given there have been a couple of other recent HIV deals. hence we now have the less than smooth PGL merger proposal (or cap raising if you like). imo a more experinced chairman/board, given the increased cash drain of the revised ph III trials required, would have raised earlier when the sp was seamingly stuck in the 30-33c range that it once was and maybe got a raising away at 20-25c??? I very much doubt our sp would be what it is today if that occured.

i also think the line about the global financial crisis /credit crunch is a bit of a long bow when it come to a drug that's in phase III trials and seemingly showing plenty of promise. Health is a sector that weathers the downturns in the economy well and AVX is hardly a big bite.

I've held since April 06 but my patience is starting to run out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.