AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

cbimo drona is out of his depth. we allknow talk is cheap and...

1. 40 Posts.
    cb

imo drona is out of his depth. we allknow talk is cheap and yes he can talk. i don't know his exact age but he doesn't look all that old to me (read experinced).

re any 'ongoing' big pharma deal - its becoming more obvious no one is rushing in to secure ATC given there have been a couple of other recent HIV deals. hence we now have the less than smooth PGL merger proposal (or cap raising if you like). imo a more experinced chairman/board, given the increased cash drain of the revised ph III trials required, would have raised earlier when the sp was seamingly stuck in the 30-33c range that it once was and maybe got a raising away at 20-25c??? I very much doubt our sp would be what it is today if that occured.

i also think the line about the global financial crisis /credit crunch is a bit of a long bow when it come to a drug that's in phase III trials and seemingly showing plenty of promise. Health is a sector that weathers the downturns in the economy well and AVX is hardly a big bite.

I've held since April 06 but my patience is starting to run out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.