AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

cbmy earlier point re a raising last year stems from the cash...

1. 40 Posts.
    cb

my earlier point re a raising last year stems from the cash burn between 31 Dec 07 and 30 Sept 08. The company burnt thru $33M in 9 months - half the cash bal at 31 Dec 07. And notably during this 9 months the share price barely traded outside of 30-35c range.

a prudent board (with hopefully prudent advisers) would surely examine all funding options, incl a cap raising. And apart from a raising - where else does a no revenue/no profit company such as ours find the cash to support itself in the short term?

Waiting around for a deal is high risk strategy, as the beauty of hindsight has shown us.

As I understand it the Board recruited Drona to do a deal in the best interests of shareholders in whatever form it came. Later they even made him Chairman. But sadly all we have to date is the highly diluting left field PGL bun fight. I say that inlight of the independent valuations recently placed on ATC.

Perhaps its AVX shareholders should be the ones wanting a new board???

Having had my rant I'll continue to hold as hopefully the 24week results prove to be more compelling to a big pharma than our Chairman.

and Cortinaboy I sincerely hope the whisper you say you heard also mentioned that good things come to those who wait... and wait... and wait...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.