FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

whitbank, page-72

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Happy birthday GT40.

In many ways I share your sentiment on FSE. Lots of people hurt on this one. However I don't know about the others directors,but I originally had the impression Lee was a clean operator. The research I had done hadn't revealed any past history to suggest he is shonky, just gave me the impression he is a very hard working man that puts in a lot of hours. Beyond being frustrated with the lack of info on FSE , I am somewhat apprehensive to carelessly go about about attacking his reputation.

If something shonky is going on, I am not sure how these boys are making a quid out of it. They can't trade with out the market knowing. They can't sell their oppies or convert them out of the money. They might earn a few consultancy fees from the company but not sure what else.

I couldn't find anything about Mal Smartt or Darryl.

GT40, if you are genuine about sending in the form, we will see what the ASX does. Personally I prefer not to see this stock get hurt, cos it will kill me, but ethics before $ I guess.

It is easier for a blind man to play golf, than for a FSE holder to work out what is going on here. I am sick of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.