white australia policy??, page-86

1. 4,271 Posts.
    re: yako...free consultation.... snuff, I don't think you understand the word "definition", let alone tolerant. Are there no things you do not tolerate? Sure there are. There are also things I don't tolerate. I don't tolerate violations of civil liberties, attacks to human dignity, racial discrimination and racial slurs, drunks, wife beaters, rapists AND racists. It's as simple as that.
    Why do I put people on ignore? Well, I don't know what your puter screen looks like but mine now has a manageable number of people I can discuss things with and, as you would have observed if you were observant some, like you, are of the opposite value system to mine on many issues. If I allow all these people with whom I have nothing in common to flood my screen again and to have to respond to their every bit of baiting, I'd be here all day reading cr#p. Nothing to do with intolerance of people so far as that is concerned.
    Intolerance, I agree, can lead up to hate. I have no problem in being intolerant to the things I've mentioned above and I have no problem with hating them also. That does not mean I hate everything or everyone, that I'm intolerant to everything and everyone.

You, on the other hand, have accepted the white australia policy, denigrated the aborigines en masse, as well as other races, so you are the intolerant one and the racist one... so far as colour and creed goes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.