EGR 4.55% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

IMO, this could be explained in all different ways and really no...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    IMO, this could be explained in all different ways and really no one will know the true reason.. It's either that the fund managers did their research and calculation purely based on the numbers that different G players announced before. And to be honest, in a best case scenario, those big numbers are legit no question about that. But now all the concerns that the fund managers defined as speculations therefore chose to ignore are starting to grow into real concerns (legitimacy of dragon deals, promise on finance assistance, overly dependent on one client etc.), take S's 100% equity raising, T and M's change of client's strategy, M's 4m raising for general capex etc. as examples. So in this case, the whole story of KNL got neglected shows the lack of competence on graphite sector within the Aussie funds. However, you can also explain the whole situation in a completely opposite scenario, that all these funds actually planned and played this out from the very beginning. That they chose to anticipate the hype of the big announcements before and harvested some quick yet decent profit, and now on the back of the still-high-up SP of some, they started to take the coins out and invest in the humble yet resilience KNL. But as I said, it's all wild guess and no one will ever know the truth behind it. All I care is that KNL should have the SP that reflects the true value of the company. I believe it's just a matter of time, and that time is closer than ever.
    Oh well, this post is such a post with no nutrition in it when I looked back at it... LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $22.59K 196.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 603181 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 22238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.