EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

White Candlesticks, page-4

1. 10,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1749
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it as such. That's what creates buying opportunities

My strategy is finding companies that have fundamental potential and I use charts and other technical indicators to find entry and exit points.

KNL has provided many trading opportunities over the last few months. However, I haven't had the mind to sell all of my shares. I have only been selling half and buying back with the proceeds.

Ultimately, though, my thoughts are that KNL is stacking up as a fundamental opportunity. While I initially purchased for trading opportunities (that predictable ping-pong effect between the late teens and early twenties lured me in) I have learned more and more about the company. The prospects seem good to me.

Just as we've seen with other graphite stocks, there's plenty of reason to wonder if KNL will break out like the others. It's hard to do % price change comparisons because you can only really cherry pick a date as a reference, but if you looking at this chart you see that graphite plays are volatile.

On that chart, on this day, both KNL, TON and SYR are sitting at -20% for the year. Yet these are meant to be the most solid graphite plays out there? Well, TON is tied up in paper-deals and SYR is already grossly overvalued in my view.

So, out of those 3, which one has room to go up, technically and fundamentally? It's got to be KNL right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $46.28K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 444600 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 9666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.