CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

the longer this goes on the more I believe this is a white...

1. 72 Posts.
    the longer this goes on the more I believe this is a white elephant..we have been kept in the dark by management for too long..remember the drill results we waited and waited and waited for... they were eventually released as downgrades to the resource,but in the meantime HNC sold out pushing the price down from $5 TO $4 IN 1 DAY.!!!Obviously they knew something before we got told anything. Then more deathly silence about the cost overruns and more share price demolition while we are getting excited about
    near production.We all cried for more announcements,we wanted good news regarding drill results and plant construction etc...well there was no good news..just bad and we didnt get told anything..shame on CMR management..
    Does anybody really believe that HNC are gonna build 1billion dollar sulphides plant to get a 50% share when their partner is a 150 mill MC company with a dodgy past.??
    Wouldnt they just buy out CMR and take the lot..???and get rid of the clowns.I wouldnt want them as a partner thats for sure..HNC have I believe two options....buy out CMR or walk away from the Sulphides project all together.Our only hope is Option 1...if they choose option 2,we are dead ducks.!!!Wheres the Wealth Creation Platform now..???can anybody enlighten me and give me some hope..?? coz CMR isnt ...I feel sick every time I look at the price.So much for an emerging Mid Tier miner...its now doubtful that it will make a cent once its up and running..thats IF it gets up and running..This is not a downramp..Ive got too much in this to do that...its the thoughts of a bleeding shareholder...My biggest fear now is an anncmt saying...WHITE ELEPHANT FOUND IN THE RUM JUNGLE...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.