VYS 6.32% 50.5¢ vysarn limited

white elephant, page-139

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hey Muppet,
    This was another thing that came up at the AGM. i.e the al80 sales.
    You asked what happened, and are they happy with it.
    The short answer is no, they were not happy with it.
    Why? because they were sent samples of al80 to test the product, which they liked. However, when they were sent the amount they ordered, it was not the same as the samples at all, apparently the quality was variable, and no where near as good as the samples that were sent. i.e. they were not really sent samples at all. This is just another case of mis management.
    New management said they they are working on quality controlling the al80 (actually testing it to see if it is what it should be), tailoring the process to get the al80 that they want, and also making different stock piles for different grades. i.e. high quality al80 which you might sell to people like the previous customers (if we havent burnt that bridge) or low grade stuff that could be used in concrete mix.

Once again, another sad story that was mis management at best, and at worst? well probably shouldn't say in case I get in trouble.
    Either way, new management believes they can fix it, but also said that al80 is a minor minor show, we really need to sell it only to make the process "closed loop" it is not going to be the money winner. If we get something from it, great, if we can find a way to maximise what we get, event better, but it will always be a side show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.030(6.32%)
Mkt cap ! $213.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 50.5¢ 43.5¢ $1.978M 4.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56746 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 74328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.