CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

BG,Yes, just seen the announcement and while I've only had time...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    BG,

Yes, just seen the announcement and while I've only had time to give it a quick skim, I think it will have a material impact on the share price.

My major concern at this point is John Heugh's lack of marketing savvy. He has once again managed to make a significant (and positive) announcement after trading on a Friday. I don't think he was there the day they did marketing 101. I'm no fan of the "media tart" approach used by some small companies where a trading halt is called to announce the hiring of a new receptionist, but I also think that John could go some way towards trying to drum up a bit of interest. This announcement at 16:50 with a dozen line media release at 17:40 on a friday night will go almost completely unnoticed by most people. Why not a Monday morning pre-open after the start of trading so that at least some people would see it.

Anyway, that's my frustration talking. I'm going to take some time to study the announcement over the weekend and see what I can find out about PXA.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.