It's not a reaction to 'one black man'.. please do yourself a...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It's not a reaction to 'one black man'.. please do yourself a favour and do some reading. I challenge you to read up why, and advocate both sides for good measure.

'Dies at the hands of the police trying to do their job?' I can't see how this is 'trying to do their job'.. go figure.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2199/2199369-24bbe24e1fc74ac3c95f291a62490d1a.jpg

If people choose to support a movement empowering black people, that is up to them. Each person has a right to an opinion, and the right to voice that opinion as you have yours. I personally prefer to shut my mouth if i have nothing constructive to add.

Whatever issues you have with the public profile of South African affairs is completely in your power to educate and escalate. One upping and comparing social issues isn't how this works.

If you're just choosing to highlight shortfalls, and be non-constructively critical, feel free to join the other sheep on the sidelines. No shortage of commentators.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.