Welcome back Loki. Yes entry format constraint, but works well...

1. 18,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Welcome back Loki.

Yes entry format constraint, but works well and now is free of human entry tipping errors. Only a couple of users in the month haven't caught on to the new tipping rule.

Getting tips, to posting on HC.... now down 10 seconds. Obviously more time if you wish to add your own comments about something from the night.

Will you be joining the comp this month... I can assure you you could be in the running for a PinApple award if you tip correctly

What is this Dow Jones chart you speak of?

Ahh the dreaded tax bill.... but if you didn't have one you should be more worried than not.

I have meet many other mowing guys at the dump complaining about how they don't have the $$$ to pay the next BAS/PAYG bill. Keep saying to them, if that is the case you must be spending governments money that isn't yours, that is a big no no. Live within your means mate.

Most of the time I think it goes over their heads. If you have a accounting system, bills issues should be no worries. Just got to remember to pay bills before you pay yourself.

Also, what is wrong with Barra? Not a fan?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.