Above is confirmation that all works well there. Next part is...

1. 11,522 Posts.
    Above is confirmation that all works well there.

Next part is what I did to sidestep Excel.  Although it is more thorough, with Pie Charts and so on, I wanted something that could generate sufficient information to keep the competition running smoothly, and quickly, freeing up time for other purposes.

Had learned C# during my career on a need to know basis, along with other languages, however, I am not at the level of a professional programmer.  The program I wrote displays a GUI, that requires input from the user to generate the output code to be posted into Hotcopper.

Here is a screen save of the GUI, which at one point was being used to its full extent.  However, as time drifted by and Hotcopper thread syntax changed along with the use of different web browsers etc, its input use has been reduced to its kernel.  It is this kernel which is being rewritten, and the orange diagonal marks across the other input sections designate them being discarded.  (I am also simultaneously testing to see if HC uploads .PNG files properly)

GUIa.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.