I am one body, aren't you? The 'augsum', with a little 'a', I...

1. 11,522 Posts.
    I am one body, aren't you?

The 'augsum', with a little 'a', I have not used a 'A', to me is about striking gold, with the next letter after the chemical symbol for gold 'au' being 'g' that represents 'good', not 'god'. That is important, it is ordinary good. That circles back to good speed, not god speed. There is self consistency in the above.

The strike (light, yellow light, not white, hence not perfect ie not platinum, which although is now cheaper than gold when last checked (can go further into another sublayer, but time is important, happy for someone to confirm), platinum is still seen by me as emotionally 'purer'. Can change my login name to 'yegsum', but with the number of connotations there, seeing too many negatives.

I am happy to change my login name to 'yellowgsum', what do you think @Chill, @float^?

Acknowledgement occurs within the mind once down the bottom of a deep well within a search, that I am already settling for the second within myself, that is, I can still see my faults at the bottom of the well. Where I am/was (projecting in time with the experience) is ordinary good, I am not interested in finding white light, impractical, done enough searching etc.

Time to head back up, and 'sum' the information while travelling, into something useful and good. Going to be difficult to do my free weights session, but I guess I am doing that already in front of the computer. Happened before, a fews weeks ago

'augsum' has already acknowledged and settled with the faults within, and travelling up changing to 'silver', is actually settling for bronze in real life at the resolution I am operating at.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.