You misrepresent me as usual.Your response has very little to do...

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You misrepresent me as usual.
    Your response has very little to do with my post.
    A little more Christian compassion and concern for your fellow Australians would not be amiss.
    I work in construction and couldn't begin to estimate how many people who have immigrated to Australia themselves, have expressed concern about the rate of immigration into the country. We read almost daily of the "progressive" madness in Europe, especially the UK and Sweden.
    It is obvious that the strategy to be employed by the wreckers of Western nations is to keep throwing up nonsensical arguments (all conservatives are fascists), utterly insane "issues" (misgendering is a criminal offence), denigrating all Western traditions and institutions (how does the anti-Christianity sit with you, Eags?), somehow keeping the economic boat afloat by issuing trillions of dollars worldwide, that accrue only to the mega-rich, while stuffing Western nations with people from foreign cultures, like the French (the real ones) stuff their geese to make foie gras.
    The Western nations and peoples are disappearing.
    Should we not follow Israel's example and keep our nations for our own people and heritage, before there are no European nations or peoples left.
    This is an utterly legitimate argument to make and was the so obvious to be unstated only 30 years ago.
    You work 24/7 for the destruction of Australia and no sanctimonious guff (practising Christian indeed!) can disguise the fact.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.