Gee !! well there you go, just goes to show that Islam is...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Gee !! well there you go, just goes to show that Islam is protected and Christianity / Judeo religions are not. All I said was the truth, but of course the truth is censored, evil is not...................... One must wonder whether the 'officials' / woke / cancel culture/ climate change elites said 'you must remove this post.
    Well, this is a glimpse into the future people. Bring it on I say !! Are we going to have 'SOCIAL CREDIT system like in China ?? or are we going to be free ??? I reckon the powers to be want us to be like China, with the government having full control over our lives, already happening, don't let 'cash' disappear, it's just another nail in our coffins. Our government and 'the likes of people like' you'' ... the administrator of this topic and such, are heading very fast into the bowels of all that is evil and immoral. Your support for all that is Islamic and anti christian shows precisely what you want.....Say no more. The evil in you is so apparent that it is crystal clear.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.