CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

whitehouse - usa - industry chp support, page-2

1. 283 Posts.
    thanks bigshareshead! interesting announcement from the US. As you know they have volumes & volumes on natural gas and it's increasing in volume thanks to Hydraulic Fracturing. They're permanently destroying vast swathes of agricultural land and underground water tables by doing so, but hey -they'll be Energy independent by 2020!! But sarcasm aside, the Yanks know they can boost their economy by utilising their cheap domestic natural gas supplies. As stated, they can even bring about a Renaissance in US manufacturing. I don't doubt they will achieve it. I believe they will (as long as Labour costs remain cheap enough).

Industrial CHP would involve large-scale systems though. More like Bloom Energy's Bloom Box. Or simply a CHP natural gas turbine that's hooked into supplying Local heating too.

I think the Yanks know what Germany is doing. & they're jealous. They're slow on the ol' uptake the Yanks - but they know what they need to do.

Your post is a great link. It show that the US is becoming serious about pursuing Germany's lead in Energy Revolution. It will even bring HUGE benefits to Ceramic Fuel Cells... in good time.

The US has been an extremely energy INEFFICIENT economy for decades. Look at China's 5 year plan. Look at Germany.

The Yanks are finally starting to wake up... AND IT'S A BIIIGGG MARKET.

Long term Bullish for CFU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.