NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

I'm in the process of selling out my position currently. After...

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I'm in the process of selling out my position currently. After seeing managements most recent moves, their generous option allocations and salaries, coupled with the clear leaking of information prior to the CR, I have lost a bit of faith and will take my profits at the current levels.

Will buy back in at sub 4-5 pending further announcements or potential seen, but it would have to be something quite substantial. No crystal ball unfortunately but their is a clear downtrend forming and a decent amount of shares being slowly sold out.

Whilst I've been a big fan, love the potential of it all and the general direction, I will hand my shares over to other holders who may feel as though the company is in a better position. I will state that the CR was a positive in terms of the cash position and future liabilities for the short term, so I hope you all have further good news in coming months/years.

Good luck to all holders, hope the potential becomes a reality for you all and its been a pleasure holding and discussing the stock for the last 3-4 years. Big thanks to all the people who contributed their thoughts and analysis.

All the best !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.