CYL 4.89% $2.14 catalyst metals limited

Hi Smooth,As always you will need to do your own research on...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Hi Smooth,

As always you will need to do your own research on this stock before buying however the story about the gold being hidden from the old timers due to a cover of Murry Basin sediments is very real, and Catalyst Metals has been proving this theory up beautifully!

Also in their recent Investor Presentation they are raising comparisons in geology in their tenements at Boyds Dam/Boyds North to be VERY similar to the New Chum Line at Bendigo and also the Fosterville Mine which are a couple of the best gold endowed regions in the World!

When you compare the longitudinal diagrams that they provide in this presentation you will also notice that whilst the probable size, at present, discovered through their exploration drilling is very similar in strike length ATM however it is also well and truly open in most directions and especially at depth!

They have also just discovered a new area called Eagle 5....

In reality if these similarities are proven up to be the same as or bigger than New Chum or Fosterville this company will re-rate into a multi-billion dollar enterprise!

Just remember that exploration can take time however with this new drilling program coming up to define a resource at 4Eagles in December I believe that now is the time to jump in quick before the SP climbs to its next level, especially with the anticipation of this drilling campaign and FOMO driven from its very probable high grade results!

Something to also remember is that this particular deposit has a much lower nuggety effect than the Bendigo region so the results may well be more consistent, even stunning!!

I wish you luck and welcome you aboard if you take the leap of faith!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
-0.110(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $483.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.20 $2.09 $1.002M 468.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2041 $2.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 3245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.