AMI 5.88% 16.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Sorry i have had to laugh at all the posters stating such about...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Sorry i have had to laugh at all the posters stating such about the corona-virus ' being the cause for AMI sp!

my only suggestion for you sheep is to stay away from social media!
    actually stay off it!

IMO - the reason why AMI share price continues to be a dog is because of this company's past poor performance of updating the market & it's shareholders of market sensitive issues, suspected leaks and the well documented historical issues with various members of AMI's board which still appear to be continuing today!

IMO - when Jim left so did all the big institutional investor funds exited with him, why? again IMO - it's because the historical issues outlined above & that institutional Investors have very little trust in the board as some sitting members interests may not be aligned with the interests of aurelia's shareholders! oh and lets not forget the present predicament at both Hera & Peak mines - a short mine life!

IMO - so let's get used to the current sp, as we wont see any lift until 6+ months after peak starts performing, and when we do even then a realistic price for AMI is only $.50 to $0.60

IMO- we wont see a significant bump unless gold goes through the roof or until they make an announcement regarding new mineable ore body's and extending out the mine lives at both operations! unless these events occur I cannot see big institutions getting back in because IMO they lack confidence in the on board. as is'nt this the reason why they all left?

IMO - why does aurelia still have the PacRoad & Glencore Director's on the board? as it was theses directors who outed Jim & not the other way around, I think it's safe to assume they must have a grand plan and i assume that must be CSA ? it has to be!

so that being the case i have a Hypothetical question - at the current sp and lets say $450 million capital raise which would be needed to buy CSA, how much would AMI now be worth? with 4x as many shares on the market & CSA becoming AMI's 3rd Mine?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $270.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $233.5K 1.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 383542 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 587669 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.