AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Hello squid,Here's a few thoughts1) Sky Metals shares are for...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hello squid,
    Here's a few thoughts
    1) Sky Metals shares are for offloading AMI tin assets to SKY. So they are for disposing of non-core assets. There was no stumbling involved. Still a valuable investment. Shares had a "purchase" value last August of about $0.04, they last traded at $0.225. So AMI are sitting on a big capital gain with SKY.
    2) Should AMI be constructing the drive towards Great Cobar? I agree, ABSOLUTELY YES. I understood the drive to be to the east of the mineralisation to provide drill platforms then will be cut west to whatever is mined later.
    3) Re PEX, there are all sorts of JVs and major shareholders to unravel in PEX. Hera is now the only available option to process MB, since Endeavour Mine closed and is for sale. And no AMI should not buy a 40 year old mine with no resource left. I would imagine the Endeavour plant is worn out. Otherwise can PEX get enough ore together at MB, WT, SN to pay for a plant of their own??
    4) AMI - RVR???? RVR does do similar polymetallic things to AMI and the RVR share price has been smashed. RVR price fall is not just virus fears, there have been operational problems. According to HC the RVR market cap is $39M. So it is possible for AMI to take out RVR largely from cash reserves, but it would be risky to say the least. HIstorically AMI got Hera cheap during the GFC then had a near death experience in commissioning the mine before getting to where they are now. Could they do it again??
    5) I think the planning with Federation is that there is a deposit to mine there and they have to start planning and developing it now to be in place when Hera runs out. We will know in a couple of months when the first Federation Resource is announced.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $497.7K 2.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 283975 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 553914 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ 1249586
Last updated 12.43pm 01/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.