AMI 2.94% 17.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Yes instos know these facts..that's why I don't sell into the...

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1684
    Yes instos know these facts..that's why I don't sell into the declines..they flush out those who decide they can't wait, then scoop them up. Also use large amounts of capital to get the price up trending when it suits. Money makes money. I'm still targeting $1.26. I see the 60s when the annual comes out, mostly because we'll have a great net profit ..back to the 80s when the mill is finished, and through the $1 barrier when Peak Deeps gold is underway and/or we hit nameplate throughput at Peak of 800,000t/a. If a cube of dirt is say 1.5 tonnes, the 71 g/t is roughly 3 oz of gold for $6000 a cube....a 50 tonne load is $300,000. Any exploration success, ie grades close to or similar to Peak deeps and we will exceed my expectations. Federation sulfides turning up trumps would do it.
    Finally, I was hoping we'd hold cash at over $100 mil at end Q, estimating $15 mil expenditure, and working on income from 20,000oz.. We spent $20 mil and still stayed at $104 mil. and have a load of base metal to ship out for around $5 mil, so I was quite satisfied with progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.