AMI 2.50% 20.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Whither the Share price today?, page-656

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3011
    Freudian slip... destruction you mean? or distraction you are looking for?

Either way it comes hand in hand. I have no symphathy for the ones that bought in at the top and I can clearly see the same happening in the other goldies right now. Buying high on strong upside momentum is always tempting, as that’s when traders feel the best about any sector. Bullishness and capital inflows soar as stocks power higher. But over time far-larger gains are won by instead buying low, adding positions when a particular asset are out of favor. The later you buy gold stocks in any up-leg, the smaller their potential gains and the higher the odds a major sell-off is looming. I've stopped adding to my goldies except for AMI and one other lagger PNR because they are clearly still out of favour. AMI may still catch this current gold run but I personally believe the time for positioning in the gold space has now past and my big money now disbursed on to NST, EVN, SAR and RRL some 2-3 years ago... now is the time to enjoy the ride and thanking those that are still buying for their ongoing contribution to SP accretion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $697.8K 3.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 834678 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.