AMI 2.86% 18.0¢ aurelia metals limited

@precis Thank you for your post and it was worth reading. When I...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    @precis Thank you for your post and it was worth reading. When I did my research before I invested in AMI these were also mainly my points which got me interested in AMI that fundamentally it looked strong to me by having cash in the bank and AMI being able to tap into different metals. My target was that in about 18 months the sp would be $1.10.

However being new to investing and having put all eggs in AMI basket (mistake that I made) my boat started to rock when sp started to go down hill and watching to go red over 60% is something stressful.

I am not too knowledgeable with charts and all that but i am spending time to get my head around charting too. Didnt think investing would be this hard but I must say investing in AMI certainly woke up me up and taught the other side of the coin.

I am one of those mums and dads investors who watched over for couple years how the people are making money from the share market so when I finally took a plunge into it ofcourse by then these people have already made their money, and moved on and I am left with losses.

Anyway I havent lost hope in AMI as yet but seeing the negetive in sp performance almost 4 days out of 5 every week does become disheartening and stressful.

Thank you again and Good Luck To All Investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $304.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $275.0K 1.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 656462 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 134486 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.