AMI 5.56% 17.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Whither the Share price today?, page-933

1. KKR
    1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Yes LoC I understand where you are coming from. Completely understand.

Except THEY KNOW (Aurelia) so much more than us will happen in 2020. THEY KNOW (Aurelia) the instos on our share register are deliberately manipulating shareholder value because they (not us retail investors) still make money pushing the share price down. That's what instos do to every company they want to push down and and pull up. THEY KNOW instos are/can be a significant problem to our share price and retail holders. The Board know all of this. The only thing they can do is demonstrate and prove up Federation, Athena and commission the new plant on time. Stick and complete the guidance.

I completely understand this crisis in confidence that has been manufactured by instos. Just carefully watch the last 2 days of trading alone. I have been waiting for them to do this. They really wanted the share price to fall under 40c. Just look at the trades and parcels that popped up and pushed the share price lower. They are in complete control.

Whilst they have now successfully pushed the share price lower into the 30's and this may enable a drop lower over the next 3-4 weeks. The fundamentals have not changed. At all. I've bought at 38.5 and hope to pick up more in the 30's as I KNOW this is pure manipulation. You can all see it yourselves. Seen it so many times before. No Company Announcements have been released to say anything different.

If I was a insto, I would shake this tree so hard. Which they have been doing. Just look at Friday. They know by this time next year we will be so far from 39c, they will make a fortune.

I'm in the market now despite the apparent gloom.

All the best.

KKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $287.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $809.1K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 838911 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 46974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.