TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

whither trf?

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all, My opinions only! Where are we at now? TRF is currently valued at about $9m, trading is abysmal and ,in spite of Arlberg's mind boggling optimism (excluding, of course IF, who is still trying to figure out which treasures he intends to sell from Aladdin's cave) to most of us TRF looks decidedly seedy. However there may be a rational reason as to TRF's current demise. Firstly the Zealous tin prospect doesn't look that sound ,it's a bit of a Curate's egg, only good in places. For an undercapitalised explorer it could ,in fact, turn out to be worthless, an albatross around TRF's neck. On current evidence it hardly warrants the description of "high grade". I suspect that Renison's tailings,running at over 20m tons at 0.45%Sn and 0.21%Cu, would be a better tin prospect at this time. However in TRF's favour, such is the strength of the tin market, I believe MLX (owners of Renison) are considering retreating the tailings to extract the Sn-Cu. I am wary of any deposit described as "unique". I trust that is only Arlberg's personal opinion of the Orinoco Au deposit. Frankly I'd rather a standard ,go it alone, gold resource than the rather theoretical model we've had to date. I suspect Orinoco may fall short. However if a marginal deposit is found Brazil is probably the best place to mine it. I don't know what value can be assigned to TRF's "graphites', maybe they possess the necessary marketable properties, has any lab work been done?. I don't know what is holding up IFE's DSO. One would suppose that DSO iron ore would have presented few problems. How wrong can one be! Unfortunately there are a growing number of potential DSO iron ore sources which doesn't help the cause Thus we finish up with a hotch-potch of targets, none of which look particularly brilliant. TRF needs luck in spades! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.