TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

whither trf?, page-10

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    g'day beale,

yep, ted's been out buying polish and a few rags to brighten up his old heap, if it ever finds it's way up from the bottom of the ocean lol. ted's sure he will get it back.

no confidence with the trf and ife twins is lost apart from ife may not be so profitable in the short term, once producing, as so much glut of IO is on its way. i see india has started the goa state mines up recently so bang goes a few sales to india from anyone hoping to be selling product there. mines with product do not deteriorate. prices of IO fluctuate but there is more in the ground yet to be established, so time is plentiful on our side.

we have 8 months left for ife to make decent headway for that port to be 'legal' but i see no reason to doubt enough headway will not be made to satisy the sa gvt on this.

the qtly should be with us soon, so much has to be said in that but as has been said already, any sensitive info must be kept quiet.

i pity anyone in padbury. sounds like some never learn. is this a scam, ted asks. i remained silent for i not want to be modded.

sr finch buys 100k but that is better than none. however, we need to see some decent buying. IF cannot buy with sensitive info to hand so one wonders just what progress is actually being made. i would certainly like to see some buying from staff but then unless it is big bucks we shall never know.

40's been down the super pit. got his lump of ore as his paper weight. shhhhhhhhhhhh. but i had it given to me by 'the boss' so all is ok .............. i hope lol.

wonder if 40 will ever get to lucky bay ?
    maybe.
    one day, maybe.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.