TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

BlogThe Iron Ore project is being kept very "hush hush" because...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Blog

The Iron Ore project is being kept very "hush hush" because it is all market sensitive. So we can take it either at the moment "no news is good news". Unlike diabolical Padbury Mining jumping the gun trying to tell the market they found suddenly $6 billion for their Iron Ore project with 'colourful" Roland Bleyer guy. It is yet to be seen whether PDY have found the total funds, if not then there could be a tremendous legal backlash by shareholders, if they haven't. I think the board of Ironclad are demonstrating due diligence here in light of Padbury Case at the moment. So they can't say anything.

Tin is another element on the Critical list and is in worldwide short supply. Sn has soared in the last few weeks, and hit $23725 on the LME. Has anyone noticed?? Probably not. Zealous is a good project, and the economics of the project will only get better for the deposit, when the price even goes up further to around $30k a tonne which most analysts are saying. There still needs to be plenty of work done with drilling, and test metallurgical work and there are some good strikes including 7m at 3.78%. The high grade shoots can be separated with a simple gravity circuit machine, and the lower grades will need to be separated by tailings.. Zealous is still a few years off production and might need a strategic partner, to get some dollars on the table. There have been some big financial backers from overseas behind Consolidated Tin Mines and Stellar Resources. Consolidated Tin mines average grade is 0.60%. Maybe they could do a farm out or Offtake agreement in the future to develop Zealous.

Im feeling confident Orinoco Gold, they will produce some good high grade gold between 30,000-50,000 with a average cost of around $500 an ounce. 90% of the gold is recoverable and with a simple gravity circuit machine meaning low processing costs of around $500 an ounce. Im going to try and go to the RIU Explorers conference here in Sydney. Sertao Mine had a average head grade of 21g/tonne. I recommend people to download and read the Cannacord report a few times off the Orinoco Gold website.

South Australia has a world class area of varying high quality graphite deposits and also good infrastructure in place. Valence are selling their quality product worldwide to Asia, Europe and the US and they hope to create and market a more highly value added product in the future. And Archer Exploration (AXE) down the road at Kimba, consistently bring to market high grade graphitic carbon results exceeding the 3% cut off.. I hope TRF land this exploration licence next to Valence, it could bring some well needed news in the future. And maybe they will cut a big deal with Valence, to do the Toll Treatment of the Ore, as they have the processing plant, and tailing dam in place.

Meanwhile the TRF SP languishes low, I don't expect the SP to move until July, like last year. Looking forward to seeing the Quarterly next week anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.