TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

BealeGood to see you watching TRF champ. Its a tough environment...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Beale

Good to see you watching TRF champ. Its a tough environment for junior. explorers. Trafford have trimmed back a lot of their costs in the last 2 years.

If the worst possible scenario came and If they needed cash, they also have many option of raising cash. Like doing another Capital Raising, or Farming out or selling their Gold tenements. Or Divesting their large Orinoco Gold holding. I think Financing news is coming but will not happen for many months however, and it is all very market sensitive so they can't say anything adhering to stringent ASIC and ASX rules unlike the Padbury Mining mess.

All that I can say is watch for China's Commodities Super Cycle to start picking up between June and October. And look for many possible "out of the blue" TRF announcements added to the mix which might be positive for the TRF SP.

Orinoco Gold is also one to watch for developments, that Cascavel project is happening in leaps and bounds over the next 6 months. POG holding nicely up at US$1292. Cash cost around $500 or lower.. OGX to produce between 30,000 to 50,000 annually. A Quality Project and they know exactly where the high grade ore zones to attack early to bring high cash flow into the project straight away.

TRF own 16% of OGX shares. Once OGX starts reporting good cash flow activities and results. There could be a large rerating of OGX SP and then a large rerating of TRF Current Assets (Balance Sheet) and then we can expect a subsequent rerating of Trafford SP.

And for anyone who doesn't understand the project download the Cannacord Investor Presentation off the website.. Whoop Whoop!! Read it 10X over.

Orinoco might be getting some good attention in the coming weeks with fund managers at the large RIU conference here in Sydney in early May. I think we can expect some major announcements. That project is going into production 1st and very soon I might add. And well before the IronClad DSO..

I hope you become a TRF holder in a next few months, as I know many of your friends are large holders of TRF. But I leave that decision to you. Glad you are watching anyway..

Trafford represents more possible upside than Ironclad in the long term (3-5 years) as they have a wider portfolio of quality mining assets to be developed. I will be holding Trafford for 3-5 years and happy to be a very recent holder again at these low levels..

The Telephone Dam asset could be very valuable as Lead Price and Zincs are expected to rise substantially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.