re: re:yuk whitlam, the '70's and labour's ineptit When has a...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: re:yuk whitlam, the '70's and labour's ineptit When has a colony ever been not inept?? at least they dared to be different. There are more people with an education today because of their 'idealism'.

Yes they made mistakes. So too did Nixon the most powerful man at the time. But Nixon was no leftie. he was an outright thief and crook. Any lower than this right wing pariah and you would need a ladder to reach a snakes belly.

Compare Whitlam with Menzeis. "I did but see her passing by. Like a lump of s hit he hit my eye'. The current a rse licker is no different.

Funny how people like Howard, Nixon, Menzeis and even the thief and pimp Bob Askin always believe that they are immortal and invincible forgetting they are human and will do what most humans always do. hange and make mistakes.

I suppose Kissinger would be a better bet. The thieving Jew wanted Arab oil even then. And when the idea was leaked in 1973, the journos who did it were called loonie lefties and anti semites.

30 years on the secret documents leaked clearly reveal that through Kissinger they had the plan to steal in 1973 Arab oil using the cover of "American plot".

Yeah sure Kissinger is as American as Mao Tze Tung the Pope.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.