LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Whizzard Solutions, page-17

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    100% agree.Awful. Yet another example of folk who are non external facing and have no idea of driving a sales strategy. Remember Jodie at last webinar sharing the excitement of how they came up with the brand name 'Whizzard' lol. I laughed sadly, due to disappointment in such a s*it brand name.

Now I certainly ain't no expert in marketing/advertising but I did work for a few years, selling advertising.

Showing me age, but sold directory advertising some 30 years ago in UK.

Point being I learnt the DNA (HICLYB) of how to create and capture the attention of an audience/new prospects, with the first rule of thumb being the H, (Headline) which understandable is the key and most important starting point.

So those of a similar age, remember before the internet that directories were the best way to source a supplier/ trade etc in the exact same way, as the internet is now?

So hypothetical question, you have a burst pipe at midnight, water pi**ing everywhere, you open the directory and see two ads, one has a headline...

24 hour emergency plumbers, we will be with you within the hour.

The other....

Whizzard an son. We are a family owner company
    established in 1896.

Who you going to call? One is absolute fluff, the other does exactly what it says on the tin.

Sadly half pi**ed (German rather than Czech stuff again Revro, so apologies)

Hence this ain't a great example, but how about having a headline of highlighting the VP of the thing like..

'Would you like to search a recent Teams/Zoom meeting and simply in an instant, select the content relevant to you?

Then underneath you highlight in bold and bullet point all the challenges/frustrations that folk currently experience with having to sit thru a recorded meeting to extract the content they want. EG

* Tired of reviewing your last 90 meeting to
    access the 30 secs of content relevant to you?

* Would you like to instantly identify the content of a 90 minute meeting relevant to you? No fuss, no time, simply in seconds?

And so forth....It ain't rocket science. Personally speaking I know what approach might capture my interest and it wouldn't be with a big bold headline stating 'Whizzard' that means absolutely jack s*it to most.

I could carry on, but I ain't got energy and sure you lot tired of me being so negative of late, but Mazer spot on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.