WHK 11.8% 1.9¢ whitehawk limited

Guys the WHK may or may not drop back, but I think the ride may...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Guys the WHK may or may not drop back, but I think the ride may have just begun.
    So I have made few inquiries and been given this story more than once from different sources so it does more than likely explain the run.
    I have no doubt they will at some stage do a placement, just when I am not sure. At what price I have no idea,
    So I am informed that the trading is because if the AI and Nvidia.
    Makes sense now because of massive vols.
    Nick from Finexia did this great summary in part and I have heard same today as I mentioned from others.
    So I personally have taken on board and I WILL not be selling at this stage, but horses for courses so good luck to all SH.
    Where there is smoke we know there is fire, and if so the fire has only just ben lit, maybe. perhaps, and it may just lead to a TO as I mentioned eventually I am thinking - but just a punt.
    I am really hoping some of this trading will be held and not flipped for a while so we can see some decent SP appreciation.

WHK responded that they were unaware of any unknown information, however noted a number of S&P 500 companies in the US with exposure to Artificial Intelligence (AI) has climbed to a new highs in the last 24 hours.

This was mainly driven by Nvidia who reached a US$2 trillion market cap (A$3.05T), riding on the massive demand for its chips that made the Silicon Valley company the pioneer of the generative AI boom.

Whitehawk is the first global online AI based cyber security exchange, with automated and scalable cyber risk assessment, Saas, and Platform as a Service (Paas) product lines that are tailored for clients of all sizes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $77.37K 4.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 557511 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 990664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2969958
Last updated 12.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.