WHK 0.00% 1.5¢ whitehawk limited

Still big vol changing hands, but selling relentless.Really...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    Still big vol changing hands, but selling relentless.
    Really wanted this to hold 4c but not to be. Close this week will be interesting, I hope for some uptick after smashing yesterday.
    Anyway I keep reading from Next Investors and more this just to remind me it is possible for a big run again. I hope!!!!!
    Our MC currently $12M.

The Artificial Intelligence (AI) boom is all over the news.
    The AI investment rush appears to be on...Nvidia (that sells microchips for AI) is up 400% in the last 12 months and is now valued at almost $2 trillion dollars - its the world's 4th most valuable publicly listed company.
    WhiteHawk has been developing and selling AI and machine learning products for cyber security since before its IPO in 2017.Way before AI became the world’s most popular investment thematic.
    There are few true AI plays on the ASX.
    WHK is leveraged to the AI investment thematic, which might explain the rapid surge in interest in the stock over recent days.
    Most companies are now trying to figure out how to sprinkle AI into their products and investor presentations
    WHK has been working on AI since 2017 under CEO and Founder Terry Roberts’ leadership.
    Roberts has a long history with AI dating back to at least 2009, when she was executive director of Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute (Source) which we believe was recently renamed to the SEI Artificial Intelligence Division.
    Carnegie Mellon was the university that developed the first AI computer program in 1956. (Source)WHK’s AI based cyber security tech has been quietly developed over the last 6 years AND is already in use by US federal government departments, US defence contractors, Fortune 500 companies...

As of the last guidance in the middle of last year, WHK had a sales pipeline worth US$22M.
    And there was over US$12.5M in potential contracts that could be on the table for WHK’s Cyber Risk Radar product alone.

We don’t expect them all to convert into revenue, but even if a portion do, it will be materially significant to WHK’s bottom line.(And the “new large contracts” could be the proof point the market has been waiting for.)

Cyber Risk Radar quote for $1M, pending procurement decision in March 2024 - one of WHK’s main products, this $1M contract would provide a good foundation for WHK’s 2024 revenue.
    Critical Infrastructure Cyber Risk Assessment (CIRA) Program contract for USD $1.9M expected in May/June 2024 - recent US news reports have focussed on how foreign adversaries are targeting the US critical infrastructure, which we expect to be a continuing theme.
    We think this avenue to a major contract is promising and could lead to additional sales for WHK.
    New Distribution Channel and Sales Partnership with Carahsoft Technology Corp - Carahsoft is a big private government IT solutions provider with US$11BN in revenue and some deep reach.
    We’re hoping this could drive further sales for WHK.
    Basically what we need WHK to do in the coming months is sign these new contracts...And start to announce revenue from the channel partnerships they have been developing over the last couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $6.51K 434K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1398566 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1949328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.