WHK 16.7% 1.4¢ whitehawk limited

Recruiter, If my memory serves me correct we were both fans of...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Recruiter, If my memory serves me correct we were both fans of whitehawk 5 or so years ago and both posted on this forum. I find it interesting you have a similar negative outlook on the stock as do i compared to recent positivity.

Those on the sidelines i would just like to say please beware. I was sucked into this one at 10c 5 years back and this taught me the invaluable lesson of if the numbers dont match the story, or the story keeps changing something is wrong. The market cap for the company was 15m at 10c and now i can see 2.5c for 11m. Until profitability inflection point is achieved its going to be pumps and dumps imo because no serious buyers are going to come in. Read through previous quarterlies and see if it adds up with contract values mentioned and current revenues, there has been a few companies like this where they sell the story every quarter and over time you can only see if theyre honest or just fluffing things up. I recall back in the day there were several contracts that they had signed that were expected to expand into 1m usd contracts each (company actually referred to this figure), and now years on they dont have a fraction of that in revenue and never did. Wish you all the best if you hold but please do your research on this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $23.34K 1.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2128331 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 399997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.