WHK 11.8% 1.9¢ whitehawk limited

Hey maybe the Crowdstrike post sparked a bit of...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Hey maybe the Crowdstrike post sparked a bit of interest...ha...ha....big vol churn day again.
    Reason I went into WHK in the first place was an excellent Qtly in 01/23 from WHK and then researching the massive potential of the Cyber security market.
    Terry our WHK leader has the credentials, background knowledge and experience that is for sure.
    Unfortunately the SP and our market share has done absolutely didly squat since 01/23.
    But in that article I recently posted it stated it expects the Cyber Security market to be around US$300B in 2028.
    That's not far away, and as we are all aware some of the biggest and the best in all sorts Industry have been taken down by scum thieving hackers.
    So lets just say the market is currently at US100B right now for CS and I honestly think I am being very conservative.
    Crowdstrike look like they are one of the leading CS players and good luck to them they have their shite together without a doubt, as posted.
    But sheeze as a serious player they are currently doing US$3B and currently valued at US$335 a share.
    But that leaves an enormous CS market share out there.

Tells me that the CS Market is a beckoning - IF, I say IF WHK can make ANYTHING worthwhile happen and gain some sort of semi decent recurring income/client traction with a new client or hopefully clients then current SP is a total joke
    To be honest what concerns me a tad there has been huge TO'S of the little guys in this CS arena that have appeared to have a decent model/type of ad on business for an upscaling growing CS business, yet we remain, and incredibly cheap if ever wanted. WHY????
    We are aware of all the AI interest, if WHK can just give us something that shows some positive moves/interest and prove such in their bottom line we are away.
    Astro you have been a tad quiet lately, if you are still around does the figs and statement above I make sound about right?

Disclaimer - I have talked and posted about Crowdstrike because of their incredible growth story in the CS market, I do not own any Crowdstrike and presently no intention of doing so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $77.37K 4.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 557511 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 990664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2969958
Last updated 12.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.