WHK 0.00% 1.4¢ whitehawk limited

Terry went on the StockDoc podcast last week, see here:...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Terry went on the StockDoc podcast last week, see here: https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/stockdoc-podcast-whk-has-pov-momentum-a-first-class-read-of-cyber-threats-and-a-founder-with-military-background-longer-than-santas-list/

Some useful insights to comfort those that are concerned about the recent lack of news. It sounds like the company has been very busy since the initiation of the CMMC in late November. Of particular interest was this point by Terry: 'our target markets right now are focused on providing the integrated SaaS service to major financial institutions, insurance groups, ISPs and MSPs in support of all of their business clients' (giving us hints of the ongoing POVs). Thus far we haven't had formal confirmation that WHK has convincingly broken into the private and civil sectors, but this looks to be well under way (whether they are announced before Christmas I can't say).

Her final comments: Despite some delays on contracts due to covid, we have the pump primed for contracts with global insurance groups, ISPs and MSPs. These will act as hubs to generate revenue through their client bases, both internationally and across sectors.

Despite the current pullback off the pump, I have confidence in the company's viability over the medium term and the share price will reflect this. Cyber security is also one of the few bipartisan issues in the US, and can only serve to benefit from the mounting geopolitical tensions with China etc.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.623M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $42.51K 3.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1320105 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 911604 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.