WHK 6.25% 1.5¢ whitehawk limited

whk, page-60

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 784
    Hi John
    no one knows exact details, but I have been associated with the insurance industry for 30 years, so my take on it is this:

Cyber attacks cost insurers millions & millions in claims every year & that's growing at an alarming rate.
    So a cyber security firm partners with an insurer & says, "hey, if you either put this into your product as a freebie to the client (but pay for the product themselves), or put this as an add on (payable by the client), then your claims will drop, your profits will go up as we will protect that client from cyber hacks.....

The Cyber company earns potentially millions as it should go global & the insurer's profits go through the roof as their claims in relation to cyber attacks are way way lower due to the cyber security products taken on by the insured's client.
    It's a win win...

I was talking about this long before Whitehawk actually said they were in discussions & why no other cyber firm has done it is beyond me its an absolute match made in heaven, there are NO losers - except hackers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $6.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $22.45K 1.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2417495 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 710100 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.