WHK 11.1% 2.0¢ whitehawk limited

Hi Friends,This pullback, following the very positive price...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Friends,

This pullback, following the very positive price movement and Terry Roberts's promise of Good News relating to the signing of Major Contracts, has tested the nerves of some long term holders and newcomers as well.

As Terry mentioned in a number of Press statements, the Covid virus lockdowns have caused delays of somewhere between 30 to 60 days in the the signing of some major contracts.

From memory, there are around 10 contracts that are waiting finalisation and around 5 of them are very close to the signing off and this could well take place anytime soon now, as the lockdown restrictions are gradually being lifted.

On the chart below, there was a substantial Gap which always had the change of being filled. In hindsight, it is easy to see these things and let's not be too smart here, as the truth is that one never really knows if a Gap is going to be filled or not. I certainly did not know but I'm not surprised that it did.

So, what's next?

Honestly, I would be very surprised if the Price does not find support around this area and it would not surprise me to see it moving upwards.

Naturally, you'll find the usual posters downramping, as these 'smarties' never miss an opportunity to show off their superior trading skills. They dissappear when good news arrive and the Price moves up; but, quick as a flash, these 'know alls' turn up to offer advice and insight and to appear 'concerned'. I could name a couple of them, but you already know who they are.

Please don't be swayed by these 'pesky nobodies' as, in all likelihood, their behaviour points to them being utter failures with, perhaps, not a cent to their name and they think that others cannot see through their utter insignificance.

Just stay focused on what WHK is as an entity - a very well run group, growing, with good people behind it and in the right sector. The future still looks very promising and these pullbacks are a fact of life and, in this instance, it was caused and exascerbated by the Covid related delays.

I'm holding and in fact have added a small amount to my holdings. Not selling anytime soon and nothing changed fundamentally. It is comforting to see that some solid long term holders are still around and will be around to benefit handsomely in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

soccer

Chart attached:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3035/3035423-992843b36d43e2c4431027bc74380824.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $28.81K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36926 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 724834 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 449536
Last updated 15.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.