ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

I've gone over today's ann a couple of times, and without...

1. LVS
    62 Posts.
    I've gone over today's ann a couple of times, and without reading too much into it, I believe this was very strategic in terms of company direction and offering shareholders clarity on what WHN will focus on moving forward.

I also believe this ann is a foundation and indication of many more positive announcements to come. I just get the feeling that once these start flowing they will be released at short intervals of each other, which will ensure share appreciation momentum and that certain SP milestones are hit, ie. 7.5c and then 10c for management's options & performance incentives to kick in.

I can see how the above would happen with multiple news releases in the coming weeks/months. The question is when will this begin, or has it already started? Could the next update just be days away?

I love the suspense, I love the anticipation, I LOVE WHN!!

I would say good luck to all holders, but we don't need luck! We've got estimated oil resources of 3.5 billion barrels. The only choice/decision non holders need to make is whether they would like a share of that? Join the club and watch it unfold in front of your eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $209 18.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.